Remaining buildproblems

I'm getting closer to building all packages from scratch on my
machine. Everything is now building fine with Dorsal, but DOLFIN
configure is not recognizing the following packages:

-- (**) UMFPACK
-- (**) CHOLMOD
-- (**) PASTIX
-- (**) HDF5

For UMFPACK and CHOLMOD, the problem seems to be missing references to
the gfortran library during linking. I don't know the proper way to
fix that. Note that UMFPACK seems to be correctly installed as
Trilinos detects it during configure.

For PasTiX I don't know what the problem is.

For HDF5, configure is complaining HDF5 is built without parallel
support but it is configured with --enable-parallel=yes.