Re: Periodic boundary conditions migrated to the dofmap

Hi,

The migration of the periodic boundary conditions to the dofmap is now more or less completed. This is a rather large changeset so it would be nice if someone could have a look. Anyone who wants to test it can find it at lp:~mikael-mortensen/dolfin/periodic_to_dofmap.

Best regards

Mikael