Re: Merge of CSG and plot branches

2012/11/14 Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>

> Dear all,
>
> The plot and csg branches have been merged into trunk. Please try out
> the new functionality for mesh generation (from both CSG descriptions
> and input files) and plotting and report any problems.
>
> All thanks to very good work from Benjamin, Joachim and Johannes.

It is a little bit early to applaud. There are some issues with the csg
stuff that need to be fixed, so mesh generation (in particular in 3D) is
likely to crash.  I've have pushed everything to trunk, though, since some
of the plotting code depends on parts of the csg code.

Will report back when this has been fixed.

Benjamin