Pushing removed revisions

I want to bring up the "removed revisions" issue again...

To prevent getting "removed revisions" changesets into trunk, it's
possible to set a simple configuration flag on the lp branch. There
was quite a bit of resistance to adding this flag last time we
discussed it, and the arguments in favor were perhaps not that strong
(mainly aesthetical).

But now it seems there's actually a very good reason for adding that
flag. The buildbots are currently messed up because someone pushed the
wrong way... actually myself but I didn't do it to prove a point, I
just messed up my commands. As a result, the buildbots will not be
able to recognize changes for another 20 changesets or so and need to
be started manually.

Are there any objections to adding that config flag to prevent this
from happening again in the future?