Re: Plotting randomly hangs in parallel

Plotting in parallell isn't well supported, each process opens its own
plotting windows for example. I'm not sure, but it may possibly cause a
hang if some (but not all) processes supports plotting.

I've also seen a parallel hang that is caused by user interaction,
specifically the +/- keys, because they will trigger an update operation on
only one process. It should be possible to fix this specific problem, but
proper support for parallel plotting will require a bit more work.

But these bugs should be fairly deterministic. Random hangs I don't really
have any idea about.