Re: Shallow copy of Function

On 25 February 2013 08:45, Martin Sandve Alnæs <martinal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds confusing to me.

I'm confused. Is it a hack to get around a design flaw further up the chain?

Does it have to be a constructor? What's wrong with
> a shallow_copy() function?

No need for that either because one can already access shared pointers
to the function space and vector.

I like to avoid shallow copies. It gets confusing as objects have more
data and increases the likelihood that a code change will have
knock-on effects.

Garth