Re: dolfin 1.1.0 for openSUSE?

Hi John,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:11 PM, John Young <John.E.Young@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    The SuSE Science repository has a RPM for dolfin 1.0.0, but
> I believe that the current version is 1.1.0.  Does anyone know
> who the maintainer for dolfin under openSUSE is or how to
> contact him/her?  I am wondering if an update might be coming
> soon...

I didn't know about the RPM for DOLFIN in the SUSE Science repository.
After a quick search, it looks to be maintained by Sebastien Corot. I
don't know if he plans to upgrade to version 1.1.0, though.

BTW, it would be nice to add the instructions for how to install
DOLFIN on SUSE on this page:

http://fenicsproject.org/download/contributed_packages.html

Maybe you could write down the required commands?

Johannes