Re: Red buildbot

I guess the bug was originally caused by my commit about Exodus file
writing, and the fact that the automated testing runs stricter compile
flags than I (and apparently Anders) did on locally.
We could have CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS or the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE specified on
<http://fenicsproject.org/contributing/writing_code.html>.

--Nico