Re: Fwd: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk] Rev 7526: Tiny bug fix in ExodusFile.cpp

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 01:04:49PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
>> Because I didn't spot it when I reviewed the code. I'll replace it
>> with size_t if it can be done easily.
>>
> It will break builds because DOLFIN does not provide a uint typedef.
> Trilinos does (outside of a namespace), which I assume is where uint
> it picked up from in this case.

I've added a check to the coding style test script now. It reports a
few cases:

* Warning: uint is used in log.h when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in XMLMeshFunction.h when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in HDF5Interface.h when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in XMLMeshValueCollection.h when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in XMLMesh.cpp when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in XMLFile.h when std::size_t should be used
* Warning: uint is used in XMLLocalMeshSAX.cpp when std::size_t should be used

Some or all of those are false positives