Re: [Fenics] Deadline for merge of development branches

Hi All,

I imagine that Florian will have something to say about this, but the
ffc pyop2 branch may be an issue here.
lp:~mapdes/ffc/pyop2

I would imagine that merging this will, at least, require discussion.
The relevant people are likely to be less around for the next couple
of weeks due to Easter.

The preferred option would be to carry the branch on on github rather
than a shotgun merge to trunk. However as the lighthouse said to the
aircraft carrier...

David