Re: Failing tests in dolfin

On 10/04/13 15:06, Garth N. Wells wrote:
The PETSc SNES solver tests were passing for PETSc 3.3 but failing
for PETSc 3.2. The nonlinear solvers have been changing a lot
between PETSc versions, so I would suggest disabling the PETSc
nonlinear solvers for PETSc version < 3.3.  I have no interest in
fixing things for PETSc 3.2.

When I added the PETScSNESSolver code, I worked rather hard to make sure
it worked with both PETSc 3.2 and 3.3. It's quite important to retain
both. In particular, there are no released versions of ubuntu or debian
that contain PETSc 3.3 packages. I think whoever broke it for 3.2 should
fix it.

Patrick