From: henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxx [henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Henrik Ingo [henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:35 PM
To: Muhammad Umair
Cc: drizzle-advocacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Drizzle-discuss] GSoC Project Ideas

Hi Umair

I finally was able to return to the white paper we have been working
on. I sent it back to you for final review. If we could publish that
on the day GSoC announces the mentoring organizations that would be
splendid, since the feature is based on your project from last year.

A second thing where you or someone else is welcome to help at this
stage is simply to look after the wiki pages at the address posted by
Kent. As mentors post their project ideas, it is nice if someone can
double check that the style and layout stays consistent. And that all
information is there, check for typos, etc...

Speaking of the wiki: it would be great if you can make a habit that
every time you visit it you also check the Recent changes page (and
click to see more than just 7 days):
http://wiki.drizzle.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30

If you see a username you don't know posting links to sites that have
nothing to with databases, click the "Rollback" link next to the edit.

(We should start using a Mollom or Akismet plugin for Mediawiki.
Unfortunately I don't have shell login to the server so I can't help.)

henrik