Re: Want to be a full-time Drizzle contributor?

Mark,

Sure, put the word out.

Thanks,

Adrian

On Apr 27, 2009, at 2:52 PM, MARK CALLAGHAN wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Adrian Otto <aotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I was speaking with Eric Day at the developer conference, and I mentioned that Rackspace is wiling to employ full time developers for the specific purpose of furthering the Drizzle project's mission. He suggested that I email you on this list becuase he expected there would be interest in this offer. If you work on the project now part time, and want to make it a full
time job working exclusively on the Drizzle project, let me know. The
Rackspcae Cloud believes in open source, and we want to do our part to make
Drizzle a wild success.

Do you mind if I blog about this? I didn't even know about Rackspace
Cloud until today, but this is a great thing to do and then maybe AWS
will match your offer. There is a lot to do to make MySQL or Drizzle
run better on the cloud and Drizzle is in a great position to get
there.

Thanks,

Adrian Otto
--