Re: Want to be a full-time Drizzle contributor?

Thanks Adrian. One of the positions that we really could use these days for the Drizzle project is a senior quality engineer who can focus on performance testing, benchmarks, testing frameworks and overall Drizzle quality initiatives. I'm hoping that you might consider someone who has that background if they come your way.

Thanks, Lee

Adrian Otto wrote:
All,

I was speaking with Eric Day at the developer conference, and I mentioned that Rackspace is wiling to employ full time developers for the specific purpose of furthering the Drizzle project's mission. He suggested that I email you on this list becuase he expected there would be interest in this offer. If you work on the project now part time, and want to make it a full time job working exclusively on the Drizzle project, let me know. The Rackspcae Cloud believes in open source, and we want to do our part to make Drizzle a wild success.

Thanks,

Adrian Otto
--
aotto@xxxxxxxxx