Tokyo Cabinet based Engine

Hi!

There's been several mentions of using Tokyo Cabinet as a storage
engine in the community and I think some of you are aware through
planetdrizzle that I'm slowly working towards one (BlitzDB).

Although I'm no where near announcing it to the broad public, I think
I should share some of the findings that I've gained so far.

- http://torum.net/2009/07/blitzdb-primary-key-based-insertion-performance/

I don't want to claim that my result is 100% reliable (reasons are
described in the post) but I think I'm on the right track. For those
that are interested in the performance tweaks that I've thrown in,
I'll post more about this soon.

Cheers :)
--
Toru Maesaka <dev@xxxxxxxxx>