Inconsistent error messages

Hi,

After converting the unix_timestamp built-in function into a plugin, I
started to get a parser test failure. I looked into it and I found
that:

(looking at  drizzled/error.cc )
1) When a built-in function gets the wrong number of parameters, you
get this error
    "Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function ..."
2) When the same error occurs on a plugin (at least a udf plugin), you get
    "Incorrect parameters in the call to native function"

My question:
A) Do I just change the test, to expect the new error message?
B) Do I make both, the built-in functions and the udf's, use the same error?

Thanks

Diego

--
Diego Medina