Re: libdrizzle releases

Hi Marcus,

I thought your JDBC driver spoke the MySQL protocol as well, does it
not? If so, we can just change the default porti/protocol (what I'm
going in libdrizzle) once the serrver changes have been out for a bit.

I've not fully tested regular MySQL APIs yet, but certain things
will certainly not work. For example, we only spport a small subset
of command types.

-Eric