Re: Drizzle Client General Requirements

Hi!

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:18:59AM -0800, broken wrote:
> Thanks for your time and again, please feel free to contact us here or
> meet up with us at the OpenSQL camp this coming weekend.

We had a great group discussion during one of the OpenSQL camp
sessions, including members from other database communities (MySQL,
PostgreSQL, ...). I think the direction and requirements you laid out
in the wiki were solidifed, along with a few other topics we discussed
(Python 2 for better compatibility for now, modular framework that
is easy to extend, and keep it simple for the average user like the
current tool is).

-Eric