Re: drizzle - pbxt merge status

Hi Jay,

You are welcome to create a new engine interface file for PBXT. Please push it to lp:~drizzle-pbxt/drizzle/drizzle-pbxt-2 when you are done.

We can maintain ha_pbxt.cc and the new interface file for the moment.

Vlad tells me has has all but seven tests working now. Once they are all working we have a good starting point for verifying the new interface.

Best regards,

Paul