New PBXT Drizzle-specific storage engine...

Hi Paul!

I've pushed a new branch up to Launchpad:

lp:~jaypipes/drizzle/pbxt-working

This branch removes the MySQL-specific plugin, handler, handlerton stuff in favor of the Drizzle StorageEngine and Cursors. All #ifdefs have been removed which makes reading the source files a heck of a lot easier :)

I'll continue working on the branch. I've noticed (as have you I'm sure) that most of the test failures are because EXPLAIN is returning slightly different results (because the default result files are specific to InnoDB or MyISAM) or that some InnoDB-specific warnings don't appear in the results file. I'll work with Vlad to clear these up.

Cheers!

Jay

Follow ups