Re: New PBXT Drizzle-specific storage engine...

Hi Jay,

On Nov 19, 2009, at 9:17 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:

Hi Paul!

I've pushed a new branch up to Launchpad:

lp:~jaypipes/drizzle/pbxt-working

This branch removes the MySQL-specific plugin, handler, handlerton stuff in favor of the Drizzle StorageEngine and Cursors.

Great thanks. This is a very good start. :)

All #ifdefs have been removed which makes reading the source files a heck of a lot easier :)

Yup, it is unfortunately quite a mess with support for all kinds of MySQL versions.

I'll continue working on the branch. I've noticed (as have you I'm sure) that most of the test failures are because EXPLAIN is returning slightly different results (because the default result files are specific to InnoDB or MyISAM) or that some InnoDB-specific warnings don't appear in the results file. I'll work with Vlad to clear these up.

Yup, Vlad told me that that is most of what is left over. Great that we are so close to getting everything running.

Thanks for the help!

Best regards,

Paul

--