Re: New PBXT Drizzle-specific storage engine...

Hi Lee,

Thanks, this will be a great help.

On Nov 19, 2009, at 10:58 PM, Lee Bieber wrote:

I've created these two jobs in Hudson

http://hudson.drizzle.org/view/Drizzle-pbxt/job/drizzle-opensolaris-64-pbxt/ (build fails due to warnings)

Vlad: can you fix this?

http://hudson.drizzle.org/view/Drizzle-pbxt/job/drizzle-opensolaris-64-pbxt/lastBuild/console

http://hudson.drizzle.org/view/Drizzle-pbxt/job/Drizzle-ubuntu904-64bit-pbxt/ (only 3 test failures!)

Ubuntu magic! :)

building off of the lp:~drizzle-pbxt/drizzle/drizzle-pbxt-2/ branch for now.

Yup, OK. This is the drizzle-pbxt trunk at the moment.

I've added Paul and Vladimir to failure notifications, let me know if anyone else should be added or wants to be added.

OK, thanks.

Thanks, Lee

Jay Pipes wrote:
Hi Paul!

I've pushed a new branch up to Launchpad:

lp:~jaypipes/drizzle/pbxt-working

This branch removes the MySQL-specific plugin, handler, handlerton stuff in favor of the Drizzle StorageEngine and Cursors. All #ifdefs have been removed which makes reading the source files a heck of a lot easier :)

I'll continue working on the branch. I've noticed (as have you I'm sure) that most of the test failures are because EXPLAIN is returning slightly different results (because the default result files are specific to InnoDB or MyISAM) or that some InnoDB- specific warnings don't appear in the results file. I'll work with Vlad to clear these up.

Cheers!

Jay