Re: Enum style, odds and ends

Brian Aker wrote:
Hi!

I don't know that we reached consensus on enum. What style do we want?

State state_t
state

I prefer State.

I favor the second because that is what we are moving toward in the other projects. We don't have a strong style on struct either for that matter. Should we name them as classes? Or state_st ?

No _st prefix.  They are just Classes.

In general we should almost never have them, so I don't worry about them too much.
One additional things.  We don't use a lot of :

class Foor {
  class Bar {}
}

I think using them for classes that are only used internally to another class would be a good idea (say for instance... how  StorageEngine has a set of classes it uses for its foreach() calls to find definitions).

Sure, but should be private if only used within the class...

-jay