Re: Pythian Group: Presentation: Drizzle is not MySQL with Changes by Brian Aker

I gotta ask because this is irritated the bejesus out of me: Who the hell was the jerk that wouldn't STFU while Brian Aker was talking and why did no one do anything about it? I'm actually having a hard time concentrating on Aker's words and all of what Aker says is well worth listening to.

Having said that, this presentation is awesome, but thanks to Brian and everyone involved in putting it together! I learned quite a few things since I last tracked Drizzle's list of new awesome features.

Tim