Re: Pythian Group: Presentation: Drizzle is not MySQL with Changes by Brian Aker

Hi Tim,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Tim Soderstrom
<tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I gotta ask because this is irritated the bejesus out of me: Who the hell was the jerk that wouldn't STFU while Brian Aker was talking and why did no one do anything about it? I'm actually having a hard time concentrating on Aker's words and all of what Aker says is well worth listening to.

It could have been a speaker in another room.  The venue had one of
those open space concepts (which was great!), but I can see how this
makes recording more challenging.

- Morgan