Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

Hi Jay,

I don't think "table" is wrong (although I can imagine its considered
confusing).

I mean " table " conveys something about the organization of the data.
Even the result of a SELECT is a table in this sense, so is a view,
and so is a "base table" (often casually referred to as simply
"table")