Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

Oh, I forgot to mention - the term "view" would also be not entirely
appropriate in this case, because it can potentially be confused with
VIEW schema objects.
(which is why the information schema itself reports "SYSTEM VIEW" as
the TABLE_TYPE for information_schema tables, at least, in standard
SQL)