Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

Brian Aker wrote:
> BTW Info -> Information
>
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 1:15 PM, Eric Day wrote:
>
>> I agree with Roland, view may be slightly more accurate, but is not
>> "correct". Any reason we need the suffix type on there at all? Why
>> not just:
>>
>> plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchema

Because we currently have and InformationSchemaEngine which works with
InfomationSchemaTable objects. Just naming something
plugin::InformationSchema would imply that the plugin is providing an
entire InformationSchema, which it is not.