Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

Hi!

On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Monty Taylor wrote:

> Because we currently have and InformationSchemaEngine which works with
> InfomationSchemaTable objects. Just naming something
> plugin::InformationSchema would imply that the plugin is providing an
> entire InformationSchema, which it is not.

Agreed, if it is in the class inheritance name that is fine.

This though is why I wanted to see an overall plan first though :)

I've been tempted to pull the word "Engine" from most of the "engines" for a while now. It is completely redundant.

Cheers,
	-Brian