Re: Replication from drizzle to a key-value store, request for comments

Hi!

On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Marcus Eriksson wrote:

> Comments? Should I approach this some other way? Is the use case for this something that could be useful for anyone?

I get asked about this with some frequency. It would be most useful if it and other replication means could run side by side.

As far as data content goes, JSON is probably the best.

Reason?

I suspect much of this data would be sent to memcached where it would then be used directly/sent to the browser.

Cheers,
	-Brian