Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

Hi Padraig!

I agree - relation is both neutral and correct.
Then again, some people may think that's confusing too - esp. non
native english speakers tend to confuse "relation" and "relationship".

(not saying it should be disregarded for that reason, just pointing it out)