Re: PROPOSAL: Rename plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin::InfoSchemaView

I think the correct term for this kind of thing is a "virtual table". A virtual table is a base table that is generated on the fly from non- relational data.

I think of a view, on the other hand, as a way of looking at base tables. So I think view would be incorrect.

I recommend: plugin::InfoSchemaTable -> plugin:: InfoSchemaVirTab

or InfoSchemaVirtualTable, if you don't mind long names.