Re: naming collision between namespace drizzled::hash and struct drizzled::hash

Joe Daly wrote:
Hi,

There is a naming collision going on between the hash_map and the new crc32
code. I need to include both of these headers to have the user stats work
with the I_S tables, I changed the hash_map impl to use _hash but that does
not seem right. Are there objections if I change the namespace to
drizzled::hash_crc to avoid this? Any other naming suggestions?

How about renaming /drizzled/hash/ to /drizzled/hash_algorithm/ and the corresponding namespace along with it?

Thoughts?

-jay

In file included from ./drizzled/plugin/info_schema_table.h:25,
                 from plugin/drizzle_stats/drizzle_stats_table.h:33,
                 from plugin/drizzle_stats/drizzle_stats.cc:32:
./drizzled/hash/crc32.h:40: error: ‘namespace drizzled::hash { }’ redeclared
as different kind o
f symbol
./drizzled/hash.h:182: error: previous declaration of ‘template<class Key>
struct drizzled::hash
’
In file included from plugin/drizzle_stats/drizzle_stats_table.h:33,
                 from plugin/drizzle_stats/drizzle_stats.cc:32:

thanks
--Joe