Re: File Deletion issues for Storage Engines

Hi!

On Dec 14, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

> Agreed.  Is someone actively working on the tests?

I added basic ones to start to test for multi-engine. What we lack right now, and need before making additional changes, are tests which check concurrency. When I looked at this problem I realized that we had zero tests at the time that check to see if a running process using a table during a drop will be allowed to hold the table/not get screwed in the drop. Without these sorts of tests.... it is dicey to make a lot of fundamental changes to how things are working.

Cheers,
	-Brian