Re: File Deletion issues for Storage Engines

K, understood. That said, how do we create an infrastructure for those types of tests? Can we use the existing "connection" test case function to accomplish this along with some use of FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK to synchronize the connections to a certain sync point?

-jay

Brian Aker wrote:
Hi!