Full warnings hudson job - possible low-hanging-fruit easy tasks for folks who want to hack

I've added a hudson job which builds drizzle with all of the warnings
enabled that we are currently suppressing. (except for strict-aliasing,
which I know is a lost cause at the moment)

http://hudson.drizzle.org/job/drizzle-build-all-warnings

You can see the build output here:

http://hudson.drizzle.org/job/drizzle-build-all-warnings/2/consoleFull

If anybody wants to start slowly banging out fixes to these, that would
be stellar. Most of them are not hard - so it shouldn't be to terrible
to get started.

I'd really like to be able to turn these on. I noticed from scanning
through that some of these are in new code (and some in code that I
wrote. *doh*) There's a reason we're pedantic on warnings, and it seems
like these have been neglected for far too long.

Monty

Follow ups