Re: File Deletion issues for Storage Engines

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:26:23AM -0800, Brian Aker wrote:
> We have no real concurrency tests right now, and that is the problem.

We also need a (programatic) load generation toolkit for this, and
fault injection (e.g. to force the condition we want to test).

If we can have 'make test' or test-run.pl run executables and have
subunit or whatever output.... I may just start writing these as the
lack of proper testing is infuriating (and has been for years).

--
Stewart Smith