Re: Full warnings hudson job - possible low-hanging-fruit easy tasks for folks who want to hack

Monty Taylor wrote:
Stewart Smith wrote:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:26:38AM -0800, Monty Taylor wrote:
http://hudson.drizzle.org/job/drizzle-build-all-warnings/2/consoleFull
May be useful to keep track of how many we have... just to try and
make sure we aren't increasing... diff maybe?

A project for somebody :)

What's this? Reading a 54M output file takes too long? Pshaw. :)

The good news is that a lot of these is from header files.. I just cleaned up a bunch of them, so the output file is now 46MB in my branch ;-)

Cheers,

Trond