Re: File Deletion issues for Storage Engines

test-run.pl CAN run executables. Just use the --exec command in a test case. You can see examples in the transaction_log test suite which runs the transaction_reader program to read the log file.

We could use --exec to fire up a customized drizzleslap which allows one to run arbitrary SQL statements.

-jay