Static Dtrace Probes

Hi!

Right now, we essentially have the same static DTrace probes in
drizzle as are in MySQL. These are listed at:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.4/en/dba-dtrace-mysqld-ref.html

I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions for any additional
probes they would like to see in drizzle's core?

I've started adding probes to the optimizer and I'm thinking
replication might be a good area to look at after that. A plugin
developer is free to add dtrace probes to their plugin however they
like.

By the way, systemtap on Linux can work with dtrace probes which I
plan on writing about soon so these probes may be useful on Linux too.

-Padraig