Re: lcov broken :(

This has been a real thorn since we started trying to use lcov. If you look under the covers we do a bunch a special gyrations munging the lcov files in drizzle-automation to get everything to work correctly. Well that was a number of months ago and it looks like things have regressed significantly since the code base keeps changing.

Any lcov experts out there that might be able to help get this under control? I can provide the gory details to anyone who is interested.

-Lee