testing upgradability

so, we should have testing for upgradability of the table proto.

An excellent simple task would be to take the show_table_proto() test
and get it to create all the tables, save the tables off into
tests/std_data, and then write a test that both does a SHOW CREATE
TABLE and SHOW_TABLE_PROTO() on them.

this should give us some level of assurance we haven't horribly broken
things in the future.

you should be able to do this with a bit of shell and/or perl.
possibly even using the original random query generator scripts there.

anyone game?
--
Stewart Smith

Follow ups