Holidays, O'Reilly MySQL Conference

Hi!

I wanted to send out a notice about merges over the next few weeks. While some merges may occur after the 23rd, it would be best to assume that they will be sporadic until January 4th because of the holidays. If you have anything you want merged please try to get it up for review by Tuesday morning next week.

Next year will be an amazing time for us. O'Reilly has opened up their call for papers:
http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2010/public/cfp/79

O'Reilly has offered up a space during the keynotes for me to present on the state of Drizzle. We have a lot of interest and as of late when I ask "who is using Drizzle" when I give talks I am always getting a few hands raised.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Cheers,
   -Brian