Re: lcov broken :(

As an update, I have been looking at this, but haven't had the time to dig
quite as deeply as I would like (strangely, the missus still thinks I'm odd
for wanting to hack for fun on the weekends <g>).  It does appear that some
of the 'munging' that occurs in drizzle-automation's lcov/run.py script is
contributing to the problems, but I am still pinpointing what exactly is
going wrong.

I should have some more information ready in a day or two (sorry for the
delay)