Re: Is Drizzle a developers-only project?

Hi Baron,
I completely agree. I'm very excited about Drizzle, and my interests are
more from a users's perspective. I keep up with the development (this list
for instance) mostly so I know what's ahead in the project.

While, at this point in Drizzle's development it is to be expected that the
balance dev/user balance is developer heavy, I do hope to see more outreach
to the users in the near future.

- Brad