Re: Is Drizzle a developers-only project?

How would that be different than

1) History / Why it became a project
2) How it compares to mysql
3) Then some technical examples of connecting, querying, anything else
to show real world examples of USING it?

I think #1 and #2 are actually covered somewhat on the website already
(and I've got those portions carved out in the new navigation)

The only thing missing would be where/how to download, install,
configure, connect, and possibly a migration guide from MySQL ->
Drizzle