Re: Is Drizzle a developers-only project?

Hi!

On Jan 2, 2010, at 1:35 AM, Roland Bouman wrote:

> But that means that many users will actually need to obtain particular
> plugins and properly install and configure them. And that's assuming

You should be able to download source for Drizzle, do a ./configure && make && make install and have a useful database. Trimming down plugins is for an advanced user, not a basic user.

Ideally a user would just be using a version of Drizzle from their distribution (or a downloaded binary for OSX and Windows).

Cheers,
	-Brian