Re: Is Drizzle a developers-only project?

Hi all,

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Brian Aker <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should be able to download source for Drizzle, do a ./configure && make && make install and have a useful database. Trimming down plugins is for an advanced user, not a basic user.

ok, that doesn't sound too hairy - Thanks for the info

(PS: I tried it with bell on Ubuntu Karmic Koala, but ran into trouble
because the packaged protobuffer library is older than what drizzle
expects (2.03 vs 2.10). I'm not complaining - this is just FYI. If
this is considered I bug, I'd be happy to file it, but since it came
up I decided to mention it right away.)