Re: Is Drizzle a developers-only project?

The Mozilla site is a little more user friendly. If you want DBA's who are not, by definition, developers to be able to find and install things, it should be less geeky than PECL. But, now we are getting specific. And that can be worked out when the time comes.

Brian.
--------
http://brian.moonspot.net/