Re: python client library

Hey, I started playing around with building a Python client library a
few months ago, but I decided Drizzle wasn't quite stable enough at
that point. The wireline protocol was still changing, and the SWIG
wrapper was out of sync with Drizzle trunk (I think drizzle-interface
was just starting). If there's interest, and the protocol / interface
libraries are stable, I'd love to revive that project.

Mike